LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Thursday 9 September 2010

Foresight - or Prophecy ?

This morning’s post touched on the diabolical concept that there is no absolute truth in the Faith; that everything is open to discussion, and that current popular opinion is superior to the traditional teaching of the Church.

I wrote that on Tuesday evening : so well before I was able to listen (at 09:00) to the Radio 4 Broadcast about which Mac (Mulier Fortis) wrote yesterday, and which she then discussed in more detail – after listening to it herself – today.

All I can say is that I think my choice of quotation was inspired . . . so I thank my Patron saints, or whoever it was, for making those quotations available to everyone at such an apposite moment.

Deo Gratias !

1 comment:

  1. Very inspired. There is nothing more dangerous than the concept of cafeteria Catholicism... because that implies that there is no objective Truth...

    That way lies Protestantism, and eventually, atheism.

    ReplyDelete