LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Wednesday 11 August 2010

Just letting you know . . .

Today is the feast of S. Clare; and I shall have (as always) the privilege of praying my Office before her relic - a gift to me from Rome a good many years ago now, in the days when it was still possible to obtain relics from the Custos for private veneration.

My only reservation is that my reliquaries are perhaps a little elaborate for a Franciscan : but unfortunately they're all I have, so I hope she will excuse her surroundings !

Anyway : I shall say Readings and Lauds today for the intentions of all my Followers and other Readers, and hope that you will all have a happy and blessed day, and will offer a prayer for all Franciscan nuns everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment