LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Sunday 8 August 2010

Gratiarum Actio

I was privileged to enter the Church at the hands of – and indeed with the loving support of – the Dominicans of Blackfriars, Oxford; and since then I have been lucky enough to get to know a large number of the Dominicans – and other members of the Dominican Family – of the English Province : and this post is just a little ‘Thank You’, on S. Dominic’s day, for everything; and a promise to continue to support them with my prayers, and in any other way I can, for as long as God deigns to allow me.

May Our Blessed Lady of Walsingham, and Our Holy Father S. Dominic, have you always in their prayers.

(The photo above is, of course, one of fr Lawrence Lew's : to whom I am perennially obligated for his enormous contribution not only to this blog, but to the internet in general !)

No comments:

Post a Comment