LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Sunday 29 August 2010

Better Late than Never !

As you will probably know by now, courtesy of the wonderful Mac of Mulier Fortis, who was able to get home and post something whilst I was still en route across London via a ‘work of charity’, I spent this morning enjoying the numerous pleasures – liturgical and social – of Holy Rosary, Blackfen, and quite a number of its extensive galaxy of bloggers and web figures – not least the famous Via Romea cyclists – but with the added joy, as she mentions, of Jamie & Ella Preece (and their gorgeous girls) from Catholic & Loving It.

All I can say is that it was, as ever, a great pleasure to visit Blackfen : to be made to feel warmly welcome and totally at home : and to see that Mac is very definitely ‘on the mend’ from the disaster with her knee at the start of the summer holidays.

Thank you all for a splendid day. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to see you again. If you aren't visiting again before (I'm sure you will) keep the first Saturday in December free - my Renewal of Vows!

    ReplyDelete