LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Thursday 12 August 2010

Go to Mass Tomorrow Evening

The Latin Mass Society organizes a monthly Mass in support of the work of the Good Counsel Network. This is celebrated on the second Friday of each month at 18:30, at Corpus Christi Church, Maiden Lane (in central London).

Anyone who is free tomorrow may like to go, and add their prayerful support to the work of this important pro-Life charity which is, as Mac pointed out earlier, also very stretched financially in its work : so financial contributions will be most welcome too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Dominic Mary.

    Do you know, I am wondering whether that photo is one of mine... (I recognise one of Blackfen's younger servers, and I suspect that therefore I was at that Mass...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it may be, Mac; but unfortunately I got it from another blog, who had in turn had it from yet another one . . . so I can't say with any certainty. I'm afraid !

    ReplyDelete