LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Monday 30 August 2010

B. Juvenal Ancina

I had completely forgotten that today is the feast day of B. Juvenal Ancina, Bishop, of the Congregation of the Oratory.

However, as I went to the London Oratory this morning for Mass I was nevertheless able to attend Mass of his Feast (which was said, as befits that of an Oratorian, at S. Philip’s altar) and afterwards to venerate a relic of him.

I took the opportunity to pray for my Followers and Readers both during the Mass, and afterwards at his picture which hangs in the Church; and to light a candle for you all there.

I hope that you all have a happy and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment