LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Tuesday 6 July 2010

Whatever you say . . .

Well, the answer appears to be that there are some people who actively like the elephants, and no-one who actively dislikes them, so I shall post the occasional elephant for special occasions until I run out . . . which will, I think, be a little while yet !

Meanwhile, here is a photo of a number of them, queuing along Coventry Street to get into Leicester Square, which I think is actually rather fun for the sake of the somewhat unexpected pedestrian . . . this was about 07:30 on a Sunday morning, and (in perfect English) he asked a policeman where Leicester Square was, and on being told set off briskly towards it.

I’d love to know why . . .

1 comment:

  1. How clever to be place holders for people buying tickets to Mama Mia!

    ReplyDelete