LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Tuesday 20 July 2010

Protect the Pope . com

Yesterday, Fr Tim had a good post about a fairly new blog, ProtectthePope.com, which is run by Deacon Nick Donnelly of the Diocese of Lancaster.

I’m not soing to say much about it other than that it is an excellent site, and I urge you to visit it NOW, and then to go back to it regularly to keep yourself informed – and if necessary to inform others – about acts of anti-Catholic religious hatred in the run-up to the Holy Father’s visit; and to provide yourself with the information needed to combat dis- and mis-information, spite, and pure ignorant malice.

1 comment:

  1. At the top of my blog page is a prayer of protection for the Pope, the saying of which includes a partial indulgence. I found it last week on Father Z's blog. I think it would be useful for everyone to say this, leading up to the Pope's visit.

    ReplyDelete