LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Thursday 29 July 2010

No Greater Love


Over the weekend I was given a rather attractive card telling me – or rather ‘teasing’ me – about a film called ‘No Greater Love’ : a film about the enclosed contemplative nuns of the Discalced Carmelite Order living in the Carmel in – of all places – Notting Hill in London.

Although I have not yet managed to see the entire film, I have managed to watch the trailer, and view the image gallery on its website (a photo from which appears above); and I have also explored the Carmel’s own website which gives what seems to me an excellent and sympathetic picture of the house.

I shall be watching the film as soon as I am able to; and I would certainly encourage you to investigate it further for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment