LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Sunday 25 July 2010

Deo Gratias !

Yesterday – as I am sure you are well aware, I went to the Ordinations at Blackfriars, Oxford; and also to the splendid celebrations afterwards – for which many thanks to my friends in the Order of Preachers ! (I say nothing of the festivities afterwards with two blogging friends, which added further to the delight of the day - but thanks to them both as well !)

Today I shall have the privilege of attending the First Masses of both Fr Thomas (12:00 noon, S. Dominic’s, London), and Fr Robert (18:15 at Blackfriars, Oxford) – at which I imagine Fr Lawrence will also be assisting as Deacon.

Do, please, pray for our new priests and deacon, that they may always be faithful, and may take the news of God’s love and mercy to an increasingly heedless world.
(The photo has been borrowed from fr Lawrence's facebook page; but I do not know who took it, so I cannot acknowledge them personally . . !)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. Congratulations, to both the new priests and new deacon. Sounds like you celebrated a happy holy day!!

    ReplyDelete