LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Saturday 2 October 2010

Unashamed Advertising !

This coming Thursday is the feast of Our Blessed Lady of the Rosary : which means it is also the Patronal Festival of a certain Church in Blackfen (whose Lady Altar, with a statue of Our Lady of the Rosary, is shown above) which is the home of so many much-loved bloggers that it is almost impossible to list them . . . His Hermeneuticalness, of course, and the indomitable Mulier Fortis, the delightful bara brith . . .

Now : although I thought that somewhere or other I had details of the arrangements for the Mass on the Patronal Festival, I find that I haven’t – or rather, that I can’t find them if I do have them !

However, I am quite convinced that it will be an evening event, and that it will be a splendid one, so I am just getting in a small plug here, to encourage you to go if you possibly can . . . as I very much hope to do myself. (And, of course, to remind someone there to provide full details in due course !)

2 comments:

  1. Heheheheh... Now, Dominic Mary, if you had done your homework properly and read my latest post thoroughly, you would know that Mass on Thursday was at 8pm... and that it is a Solemn High Mass... and that Fra Lawrence Lew is preaching at it...

    ;-)

    So, now, copy out 100 times:
    "I will do my homework thoroughly at all times"

    ReplyDelete
  2. the delightful bara brith, best served buttered with a cup of tea and a view of Snowdonia.

    ReplyDelete