LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Saturday 2 October 2010

Just to Prove the Point . . !

Well, as you can see from the Comments on my humble bit of advertising, the splendid Mac has provided the necessary information : the Mass is at 8:00 pm, and will be a Solemn High Mass (so presumably in the Extraordinary Form), and the preacher will be my inimitable friend fr Lawrence Lew OP (whose photo this is) . . . so I think it really IS an occasion that is worth making a special effort to get to.

However . . .

As I actually prepared my post quite early yesterday evening, I am not quite convinced that I really committed a fault.

However, as I hate the idea of letting her down, I shall of course do as I was told . . . but not on here !

No comments:

Post a Comment