LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Tuesday 12 October 2010

Mmm . . .

Well, I spent much of yesterday afternoon in Hospital, seeing the Doctors in the hope that they could tell me what did happen to me in August . . . but they can’t, so I’m none the wiser, except that because they can’t they are unable to say that it wasn’t some sort of epileptic seizure – apparently you can have those even if you don’t suffer from epilepsy – so I’m now not able to drive for at least a year . . . which must, of course, mean a number of changes to all sorts of bits of life.

It also, I’m afraid, meant that there wasn’t much written and posted yesterday : which is why I’m wasting space telling you all of this, by way of apology – but I’m sure you can imagine that apart from not being free for quite a lot of the day, once I got back I had to tell various people what the situation was, and make various practical decisions and arrangements.

Normal service (at least on this blog) will, however, now be resumed . . . and I shall meanwhile try and work out how I can get to at least some part of the Quarant ‘Ore at Blackfen next week : not least because I want that splendid chance to pray for my Followers and Readers, and indeed all my wildly assorted (facebook and other) friends from all over the world - particularly those who have so generously kept me in their prayers, and supported me with their concern, throughout this time of uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment