LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Wednesday 13 January 2010

The Equality Bill

Only the second Post on this blog was titled 'A Challenge to Us All', and was about the Equality Bill which the Government is currently proposing.

A CHALLENGE TO US ALL
You may have seen the Article on the front page of The Catholic Herald, about the proposed Equality Bill being promoted by Harriet Harman.If you haven't, I don't think I can do better than suggest you go to the Herald website http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/articles/a0000704.shtml and read it, as I certainly can't explain it any better.Catholics - and indeed all concerned Christians, and those of any other faith which is affected by it - need to fight this nonsense vigorously NOW. I suggest a letter to your MP might be a start; but also, obviously, PRAY.

I was delighted to see a few moments ago on Fr Finigan's blog that someone has now decided to start a Petition to the Prime Minister against this nonsense.

Do follow the link, and sign the Petition !

No comments:

Post a Comment