LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Sunday 25 April 2010

Whoops !

My apologies : for those I saw yesterday in Oxford, the appearance of a post this morning saying that I was in India must have come as something of a surprise !

I had been trying to be efficient - which is usually a mistake, for me at least. I was intended to be in India today, and - knowing how unreliable Internet access can be there - had scheduled a post for this morning a few days ago : and then my trip got postponed due to the air travel disruption, but I forgot to 'pull' the post.

So . . . sorry to anyone who was bewildered, and I shall write something from Delhi in due course - when I'm actually there !

No comments:

Post a Comment