LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Saturday 17 April 2010

In My Prayers

Yesterday - 16 April - was the Feast of Dedication of the London Oratory; and as is their custom, there was Solemn Benediction yesterday evening.

This brief post is simply to tell you that, along - of course - with our Holy Father, all my Followers and Readers were in my prayers during Benediction; and I pray that you may all be very much blessed in your lives, your search for God's truth, and your support for His Holy Church.
(I fear that the photo isn't from yesterday; it is, I think, from the Rosary Crusade of Reparation a year or two ago, but it is at least Solemn Benediction at the Oratory - and, FWIW, the altar looked exactly the same !)

No comments:

Post a Comment