LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Wednesday 20 January 2010

re : Apostolate for The Divine Office

Shawn Tribe, on New Liturgical Movement, has today posted the results of two recent surveys on lay use of The Divine Office (in any form), and on the basis of those results has put forward some very valuable suggestions for the establishment of a lay 'Apostolate for the Divine Office'.

I think that anything that encourages the greater saying of the Office, in whatever form, is a truly excellent thing, and I shall certainly be offering Shawn my services, as well as doing whatever I can on this blog to support his initiative.

Please let me encourage anyone who feels s/he can help with this work to contact Shawn (the details are on NLM), and also to encourage the use of the Office by the laity in whatever ways you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment