LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Wednesday 6 January 2010

MGR GRAHAM LEONARD, R.I.P

I have just learned of the death this morning of The Right Reverend and Right Honourable Monsignor Doctor Graham Leonard, KCVO, &c, formerly Anglican Bishop of London and more recently Prelate of Honour to His Holiness.

Better informed people than I will, no doubt, write many words about Mgr Leonard in the days to come : suffice to say here that he was a good and holy man and priest, and that I pray that he may rest in peace, and rise once more in glory : and that his wife and sons may be strengthened at this time by their knowledge of his profound faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment