LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Tuesday 15 December 2009

A CHALLENGE TO US ALL

You may have seen the Article on the front page of The Catholic Herald, about the proposed Equality Bill being promoted by Harriet Harman.

If you haven't, I don't think I can do better than suggest you go to the Herald website http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/articles/a0000704.shtml and read it, as I certainly can't explain it any better.

Catholics - and indeed all concerned Christians, and those of any other faith which is affected by it - need to fight this nonsense vigorously NOW. I suggest a letter to your MP might be a start; but also, obviously, PRAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment