LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Friday 5 February 2010

Welcome the Holy Father

Sorry - turn your back (alright, go sick) for a day or two, and everything happens ! However, normal service is now resumed . . . more or less, anyway.

There is an excellent Petition, supporting the forthcoming visit of His Holiness to the UK; and I would encourage every Catholic - and indeed everyone of goodwill - to sign it, to show the Holy Father what 'Mary's Dowry' really feels about his visit.

As a footnote; whilst sick abed, I received a text message telling me of the Petition, and urging me to sign it . . . from an Anglican priest friend. That made me feel very good, and I thank him for it.

Sign the Petition HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been unwell and very pleased to see you're up and blogging again.

    I've done the deed with the petition. Thanks for posting the link. I've always found most Anglicans I know very generous in their response to the Holy Father and I'm not at all surprised to the reaction of your Anglican priest friend.

    ReplyDelete