LIBERA ME, Domine, Iesu Christe, ab omnibus iniquitatis meis et universis malis,
fac me tuis semper inhærere mandatis et a te numquam separari permittas. Amen.



Wednesday 30 December 2009

GOODNESS ME !

I thought this was going to be a few quiet musings . . . and what happens ? I find myself being recommended by His Illustrious Hermeneuticalness, the indomitable Mulier Fortis, and my favourite Nuns, and acquiring followers !

All I can say is thank you for your support; and promise to try and provide more of the same.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogosphere. I saw your blog recommended by the H. of C. The photo in blackfrairs is very fine. Another blog you might add is Catholic with Attitude, written by a theology student in London.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert;
    thank you for reminding me of it; it's not one I visit as regularly as I should, but I shall pay another visit rapidly !

    ReplyDelete